Filmora X is the latest version of Wondershare Filmora Video Editor. It’s a simple to use, yet powerful video editing software for making videos whether you want to create daily YouTube videos, or marketing videos for your company. The program has an intuitive user interface, loads of title templates, transition effect, video effect and a wide array of advance video editing tools such as motion tracking, animation keyframe, chroma key, masking tools, audio keyframe and more. All in all, it’s a great software and worth every penny you spent. Take a look at below tutorial for beginners to learn more about Filmora X:
Filmora X Pros
- Simple to use, intuitive user interface and lightweight video editor.
- Includes many title templates, lower thirds, callouts as well as a large number of built-in transition and video effect.
- Has advance features like motion tracking, chroma key, audio ducking, animation keyframe, advance color grading tools.
- Support different input formats, including HEVC codec files and numerous export options.
- Video rendering speed is amazing fast compare to other similar video editors.
- Affordable perpetual price, $69.99 for a single license.
- Many tutorial videos are available on YouTube.
Filmora X Cons
- Lacking of some advance features such as free hand mask and color wave form or vector scope.
- Free version has watermark on the output.
Filmora X Minimum System Requirements
|Supported OS||Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10 ( 64 bit OS ONLY)|
|CPU||Intel i5 or better, 2GHz+. (Intel 6th Gen or newer recommended)|
|RAM||4 GB RAM (8GB required for HD and 4K videos)|
|GPU||Intel HD Graphics 5000 or later; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700 or later; AMD Radeon R5 or later.|
|Disk||10GB free hard-disk space (SSD recommended)|
|Supported OS||macOS v10.12 or above|
|CPU||Intel i5 or better CPU, 2 GHz+ (Intel 6th Gen or newer recommended)|
|RAM||8 GB RAM (16 GB required for HD and 4K videos)|
|GPU||Intel HD Graphics 5000 or later; AMD Radeon R5 or later. 2 GB vRAM (4 GB required for HD and 4K videos)|
|Disk||At least 10 GB free hard-disk space (SSD recommended)|
Filmora X vs Filmora 9: What’s the different?
Filmora X is simply an updated version of Filmora 9 with some great advance features: motion tracking, animation keyframe, audio ducking, color match and customizable keyboard shortcuts. All other features are still the same.
Filmora X Pricing Plans
- Filmora X has annual subscription plan with all the feature included: $39.99/ year.
- Perpetual license for individual is $69.99 per license, one-time payment.
There are other pricing options for business too. Click here to view all pricing plans on Wondershare.
So, which plan should you buy? I highly recommend that you purchase its perpetual plan if you want to. It’s almost the same with annual subscription. And don’t forget to use our special 20% off discount coupon code to save your money. Normal price was $69.99. Now is $55.99 only. You can save $14 with this coupon.
Where to download
If you want to download and install Filmora X free version, visit their official website at the links below. This free version includes all the features of the program. But, your output will be watermarked.
Filmora X is a great software for making videos. It’s everything you need to create stunning videos without steep learning curve. If you’re about to start a new YouTube channel, Filmora X is a good option for you.
How to Edit Video using Filmora X?
As a software reviewer and tutorial video maker, I’ve created an in-depth tutorial on how to edit video using Filmora X on my YouTube channel to help you understand about this software recently. Watch below video before making your decision:
**Affiliate link disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. I will earn a small commission when you purchase the product (hopefully) from the vendor’s site. This commission does not affect the price you pay in any circumstances.