PROS/ Movavi video editor is a professional software that can help you transform a raw clip, footage into polished, high quality video. It contains full functions like many other apps. Excellent software – Great price – $39,95
CONS/ Only suitable for beginners and intermediate users. UI is a little bit boring. Big watermark on Video in Free Version.
∑Our Conclusion: If you are trying to look for a rather good video editing software, try Movavi.
Movavi Video Editor is a powerful yet easy-to-use video editor for Windows. Cut and join video clips with zero quality loss, apply stylish video effects and filters, add music, titles, and much more! Despite its extensive functionality, Movavi’s video editing software is very easy to work with: take a pinch of fantasy, mix it with some free time, and you’ll have a Hollywood-like video with a lot less effort. Download the program, review the information on this page – and your path to fame has for sure begun! Movavi has two version for Windows, one Movavi video editor for personal at $39,95 and Movavi video editor for Business at $79,95 which are good deal for professionals but not amateurs.
Movavi Video Editor allow user to import media file into the library for easily use during editing procedure. You can also capture your footage in 2 modes: screen recorder or screencast record. Besides cut, trim, rotate, color adjust, transition wizard, pan and Zom, Chroma key, highlight and conceal, add callouts and plenty of interesting effect for introduction, animated background. Adding an effect easily to the timeline by drag-n-drop tool.
Once you had finished editing, Movavi allows you to export your video into various formats.
- Save as video: You can choose desired video quality and set up specific resolution. Out put file types are: AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG, WMV, MKV, FLV, M2TS, DVD, WebM…and so on.
- Save audio only: in MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, OGG, WMA
- Upload to YouTube with a login account when you want to share your video directly.
- Save for TV, Apple device and some other device.
Editor’s comment: During our test Movavi gives end results quite fast at a suitable time. We are happy until the end.
- Short learning curve: 20 minutes to master
- Filters, transitions, and titles to make your video look cool
- Quick export to popular formats, direct sharing on YouTube
- New feature: automatic video creation!
Have a load of travel videos and photos you want to share with your nearest and dearest? Want to make a movie about a memorable event, like a wedding or graduation? With Movavi Video Editor, you can create spectacular videos, even if you don’t have any movie-making experience! The program has no complicated settings, just intuitive drag-and-drop controls. Try Movavi Video Editor for free and see how simple, yet powerful, it is!
Upload Media Files
Import videos and photos in any popular format from your camera, smartphone, or hard drive.
Create a Story
Remove unwanted fragments, move sections around, add titles and transitions, apply filters, upload music, add your own voiceover, and much more!
Share with Others
Save your movie for viewing on a computer, mobile device, or even 4K TV. Upload video to YouTube right from the program.
New in version 14 – Montage Wizard!
Have a ton of videos from a recent trip? Don’t waste time picking out interesting scenes by hand – leave it to our smart Montage Wizard! The Wizard will quickly edit your video material and make an instant movie with the music of your choice.
- Built-in media: Use video clips, backgrounds, music, and sound from Video Editor library.
- Video stabilization: Remove motion distortion without affecting overall video quality.
- Picture in picture: Combine multiple videos on one screen.
- Audio editing tools: Adjust audio frequency, normalize audio, remove noise, apply special effects.
- Webcam capture: Record video from your web camera.
- Beat detection: Automatically detect audio rhythm to sync with the tempo of your project.
- Audio recording: Record your own voiceover via microphone, capture sound from musical instruments.
- High-level performance: Edit and export videos without delay, thanks to support for Intel® hardware acceleration. Movavi Video Editor for Windows lets you edit video easily and achieve good results in no time!
- Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Intel®, AMD®, or compatible dual-core processor, 1.5 GHz
- Intel® HD Graphics 2000, NVIDIA® GeForce® series 8 and 8M, Quadro FX 4800, Quadro FX 5600, AMD Radeon™ R600, Mobility Radeon™ HD 4330, Mobility FirePro™ series, Radeon™ R5 M230 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers
- 1280 × 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista,
2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- 800 MB available hard disk space for installation,
500 MB for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions are required for installation
With a reasonable price at only $39,95 we can’t expect more from this product. It is simple, and useful tool for beginners, intermediate users who are about 80% of video editors in the world I guess. Free trial version maybe a good start before making you final decision.
If you have any question, feel free to share with us here.
You may want to read: The best Video Editors for Windows/ Mac