The best Html5 animation software for creating responsive banners, buttons,interactive templates or mini web games of 2019 are here.
Htlm5 languages is definitely the most widely used one by website designers and developers all over the world. It provides not only rich feature set such as eyes catchy visual elements, well defined tags and very easy to use. As a result, your website will become more attractive to visitors and off course, increase your sales.
Htlm5 animation software plays an important role in creating interesting contents for your website as said above. There are hundred of free and paid tool you can easily find on google. However, not all of them are user-friendly, easy-to-use with reasonable price. In today post, I’d like to recommend to you the top 3 best HTML5 animation software for making animated banners, animated e-cards or mini web games quickly without any coding requirement.
Top 3 Best Html5 Animation Software of 2019
No.1 Saola Animate
Saola Animate has been around for 1 year now. The program is developed by Atomi Systems, creator of ActivePresenter, which is very famous in screencast industry.
Saola Animate is a cross-platform application (Windows and MacOS) for HTML5 animations and interactive web content. It is a great tool for creating CSS-based animations with a rich visual editor, friendly to those new to the world of HTML5 animation. But don’t get me wrong, the tool can still please those demanding users who expect a more fully-featured development environment.
Saola Animate license cost is $59 perpetual. At that price, definitely you get your money’s worth. It also offers a 30-day trial will all the features, so you can download and check out the tool for free.
I wrote a very detail review about this software where may want to read here!
- Timelines: Timelines act as a container for animations and a ruler that measures time. Each scene can have multiple timelines to satisfy a large number of elements, animations, and interactivity. Control timeline playback to create rich and interactive animations.
- Scenes: Think of scenes as slides in Microsoft PowerPoint. Manage scenes to control the flow of your animations to create amazing visual experiences.
- Sprite Sheets: A sprite sheet is a sequence of various graphics arranged in one bitmap image file. Thanks to sprite sheets, you can create an animated character representing one or several animation sequences while only needing to load a single file.
- Auto-Keyframe: Auto-Keyframe allows automatically generating keyframes when creating animations. Accordingly, it makes keyframing easier and shortens the time you put in your animations.
- Motion Paths: Motion Paths is the best idea when it comes to creating movement. It allows you to draw complex curves than just a straight line, animating your object to move more naturally.
- Easing Methods: Easing specifies the speed at which a transition progresses over time. Up to 40 easing methods are at hand to make your animations more stunning and natural.
- Shapes & SVG: Saola puts a large variety of preset shapes at your fingertips. Besides, importing SVG is also supported to allow reusing any existing vector graphics design in your animation.
- Interactivity: Interactivity is a great way to gain and keep audience’s attention and interest as it allows them to experience interactive control. Engage your viewers by adding actions and triggers in response to events such as a mouse click or a key press.
- Flexible Layout: Saola Animate supports flexible layout, that is, the size of the document adapts to the browser window size. Flexible layout allows your animations to run perfectly on any device and browser.
- HTML5: Turn your ideas into reality with dynamic, interactive, and engaging web content. HTML5 and its extensive functionality empower you to bring your vision to life with no end of advanced animations and interactivity.
- Symbols: Use symbols to share identical elements, scenes, timelines, and animations across scenes or at different positions in the same scene.
- $59 perpetual license.
- Perpetual license: Pay once and own the license
- Access to all the features
- One year of free upgrades
- One year of email support
- Volume discount available
- Payment methods: Credit cards, Paypal, Wire Transfer,…
- Available for Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit only)
Editor’s notice: Whenever you visit Saola’s homepage, you will be requested to create an account for better technical support, updates in the future. During free trial period, you don’t have to provide any information, except you name and email address.
Operation systems requirements and where to download
- Windows 7,8, 8.1, 10 (in 64-bit only).
Saola Animate Quick Start Guide
No.2 Tumult Hype 3.6
Developed by Tumult, located in San Francisco since since 2010. Tumult hype is considered to be one of the best html5 animation tools in the world now. You are able to create interactive web content and animations to work on desktops, smartphones and iPads without any coding skill.
- Keyframes-based animation systems Allows you to create keyframe automatically after you click “record”. It also allow you to manually add, remove, re-arrange, create natural curves keyframes. Clicking and dragging on element’s motion path to add control points is an advantages of Tumult Hype.
- Time line Timelines for the scene can be added and play when triggered by actions. This capability lets you add interactivity — mousing over an element could trigger a timeline to play which animates other elements in the scene.
- Scenes Scenes are similar to slides in presentation software, and are a great way to simplify animation flow or separate content. Tumult Hype lets you make as many scenes as needed, and a variety of actions can switch between scenes using smooth transitions.
- Multiple Browser Support Tumult Hype tries hard to deliver 100% fidelity across all browsers. Yes, that even includes IE 6! When there are no good fallbacks, Tumult Hype warns about browser incompatibilities in the inspector and at export time, so you’re never caught by surprise.
- HTML5 Content and CSS3 Effects Built-in support for HTML5 audio and video allows for creating multimedia experiences. Tumult Hype strives to always adopt cutting edge features, like blurring, hue shifts, box shadows, reflection, and 3D transformations. A rich inspector accompanies Tumult Hype’s scene editor, letting you dive in and easily tweak every aspect of your content.
- For mobile Unlike other tools, Tumult Hype creates content for everything from the latest desktop browsers, to mobile devices like iPhone and Android. Its lightweight runtime is 24 KB (compressed) and requires only 3 network connections, making it ideal for ads and fast on low-latency cellular connections.
- Free trial for macOS 10.8++ only.
- Pro Version at 49,99$
What’s new in Tumult Hype 3.6
Animatron is one of most powerful web-base Html5 Animation makers in the world now. Like other web-base tool, you need to have a good internet connection to use this tool. With Animatron, you have various choice in their built-in templates gallery which allow you to choose animated background, music, photo and videos with more than 300.00 stocks in their paid version. Creating Html5 animation in Animatron is as easy as Saola Animate with drag-n-drop actions only. You are able to share your work or download it to your computer easily in Html5 Code, PNG, SVG, SVG SML Animation or videos, GIF.
It is a drawback in Animatron that they have many limitations in free version but it is still one of the best web-based html5 animation tools now.
What you can do with Animatron
- Make explainer videos: You are able to create high converting animated epxlainers and share your creations easily.
- Design html5 responsive banners. Animatron can create beautiful, responsive banners for your website.
- Make stunning presentations: Animated presentation is more and more popular now. Animatron is one of the best alternatives to Power point of Microsoft.
Disadvantages of Animatron
Despite the fact that Animatron is a strong, powerful web-based html5 animation tool, it’s free version’s limitations and monthly pirce at 15$ for Pro version and 30$/month for Preimum version is some how very expensive in comparison with Saola Animate that We recommended in the beginning of this post.
Learn how to use Animatron here
We have to remind you again that: “There is no best tool for every one, but only best for your needs”. If you need a professional, cost-effective html5 animation tool for your work, pick up one of our recommendations and enjoy their features. Share with us your experience in your chosen tool to help us improve our post better in the future.