The best video editing software for beginners come in with both free and paid options. In our today’s post, we are going to share with you the best options to edit your footage to transform it into stunning videos easily whether you are beginner or intermediate user.
Read also: Best Free Video Editing Software 2018
Best Video Editing Software For Any Editing Level
1. Filmora Video Editor – Windows and For Mac
Wondershare Filmora (or filmora video editor) is no doubt the most powerful and simple to use video editing software that beginners should try. It comes with really intuitive user interface where you can choose Simple mode for creating video quickly or Full Feature Mode for creating video with all of its avanced features like chroma key, split screen, add text, callouts to video and many more. Beginner can learn how to cut, trim, crop video and adjust audio in Filmora video editor within some minutes. It is super easy to use in comparison with other professional video editing software on the market now.
- Simple to use, free to download and use as long as you want.
- Lots of effects and advanced editing features.
- Editing video up to 4K.
- Great video rendering speed.
- Low price: $59.99 per license for lifetime only.
- Watermark on free version.
- Need to purchase more special effects in the future.
Camtasia Studio 9 is the latest version of TechSmith’s Camtasia which has been known as one of the best professional screencast software in the world now. It comes with a full HD screen recorder and an intuitive video editor where beginners can use to cut, crop, trim video as well as adding transition and effects quickly. You can validate Camtasia Studio 9 in 30 days as trial. After that, you’ll need to buy it at $149 in order to continue using it. Here is our detail review about Camtasia Studio 9 you can read.
- Simple to use and learn for beginners.
- Well orginized interface and easy to navigate editing toolbar.
- Lots of ready-to-use callouts, text forms.
- Reliable and stable for creating small and medium projects.
- No free version.
- Too expensive for persional use.
3. Movavi Video Editor – For Windows and Mac
Movavi video editor is a professional software that can help you transform a raw clip, footage into polished, high quality videos. It is an excellent software with great price – starting at $39,95. If you are trying to look for a simple to use video editing software, you can trust Movavi. You don’t need to worry about your video editing skills since it is as easy as eating a pieces of cake. Read our full review here!
- Simple to use for beginners.
- Clear and intuitive user interface.
- Provide basic and advanced video editing tools: cut, trim, crop video, adjust audio, chroma key, split screen, add text, title and many more.
- Export video into various formats.
- No free version.
Beginners and casual users can use AVS Video Editor to edit video whether it is shot from your smartphone or your portable camera. Its reasonable price makes it more and more popular now. AVS Video Editor supports all key video formats. Edit & save video files in AVI, VOB, MP4, DVD, WMV, 3GP, MOV, MKV, using popular codecs H.264, MPEG-4, H.263 etc. Process video with different frame sizes: HD, Full HD, 2K Quad HD and 4K Ultra HD.
- Easy to use.
- Logical and intuitive interface.
- Has all necessary tool for editing video.
- Has built-in screen recorder for making screencast.
- Professionals may be disappointed with its advanced editing features.
- No free version.
5. ActivePresenter – Windows & Mac
Finally, ActivePresenter is the software you need if you are going to creating screencast video, product demos or software simulations. The program comes with slide-based video editor where you can cut, crop, blur video and add transitions, texts, callouts, shapes and images to your video quickly. More important, it is completely free to use without any limitation. Read our full review about this software here!
- Simple, intuitive interface.
- Record video in full screen or customized region, a locked application with internal, external audio device or system sound.
- Record webcam.
- Record cursor path, customizing hotkeys, adding annotations: shapes, lines, callouts, arrow, text, highlight or spotlight effect.
- Capture screenshot and add annotations to image.
- No watermark, no time limit.
- Advanced video editing tools: Text-to-speech, blur moving object, cut, trim, join, merge clips or audio adjustment, Chroma key.
- Exporting video into AVI, MP4, WebM, MKV, PDF, Excel, Word or HTML5 content.
- Lack of video effects.
So you have 5 best video editing software for beginners in this article. Don’t hesitate to try them and share with us your opinion. Before you purchase any of the above mentioned tools, don’t forget to make use of their free version/ or trial period to evaluate if the tool is suitable for your needs or not. Don’t forget to follow us to receive more valuable post notifications in the future.