Looking for professional training software for creating online courses to train your employees more effectively? Look no further! Here are the best budget professional training software you can use in 2018 whether you are small business entity or a multinational corporation.
Training plays an important role in the development of a company, especially when you are just about to set up a new business with certain ideas in mind and want to make sure that everyone understand about your new business and follow your guides step-by-step to meet short term and long term goals. By using a professional training software, you are able to clearly instruct your staffs to follow your ways instead of making things mess up.
There are many training software solutions you can use on the market now. However, they are not created equally, especially professional training software. They are developed for different purposes with different price levels and different features. Some are dedicated for making text-based training tutorials, and some are designed for creating training videos, and few of them can be used for both purposes.
In order to help you save your time and money in choosing a professional training software for your business, we’ve rounded up the best budget professional training software and solutions in this article. It’s about 5 minutes reading post and you’ll get all necessary information about each software if you go through the post carefully. First off, let’s go through quickly basic knowledge about training software and solutions
- Offline training software focuses on helping you create learning courses within a fully-packed solution. You need to download and the install the software on your computer to start using it. After finishing the installation, you don’t need to do any further steps to create the content you want to. Normally, such kinds of training software offer a lifetime and perpetual license price where you need to pay 1 time only.
- Cloud-based training solution does not require you to download and install the program like an offline program. Normally, you’ll need to register an account to kick off. Normally, cloud-based training solution is a monthly or yearly subscription offer. To choose which solution depends very much on your needs and your budget.
- A Training course can be in texts, presentations, video formats or in HTML5 depending on what software you use to create it. You only need to create your own training courses one time and use it as long as you want.
- If the you create the courses in HTML5, you can interact with learners (your staffs) via interactivity and quizzes in the content. Such kind of training software are also called e-learning authoring tools.
Top 3 Professional Training Software For Business in 2018
ActivePresenter is one of the most professional training software for business we’ve reviewed. It has all necessary tools for creating training courses whether in texts, presentations, videos or HTML5 formats. ActivePresenter is capable of creating fully responsive e-learning courses with dozen of interactions, quizzes, report and tracking tool in LMS (SCORM, xAPI) as well as various video output formats for those who only want to make their training courses in videos only.
This program is an offline training software. It’s free to download and use for non-commercial purposes. If you want to use it for business, you’ll need to purchase a pro version at $399/ lifetime.
- Advanced recording features: Full Motion Recording, Smart Capture
- Video editing: Cut, Crop, Join, Change Volume, Speed Up, Slow Down
- Multiple Audio/Video Layers
- Rich annotations: Shapes, Image, Zoom-n-Pan, Closed Caption, Cursor Path, Audio/Video Overlays
- Smart Annotation
- Themes & Templates
- Export to: MP4, WebM, MKV, AVI, WMV
- Export to: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Adobe PDF, HTML
- Commercial Use
- Advanced Audio/Video Effects: Fade In, Fade Out, Noise Reduction, Blur, Green Screen
- HTML5 Export
- Fully Responsive Design
- Interactions: Button, Mouse Click, Text Input, Drag & Drop, Keystroke
- Quiz: 9 Types of Questions
- Report & Tracking in LMS (SCORM, xAPI)
2. iSpring Suite
Another professional training software for business it iSpring Suite from iSpring Soultion. This is a decent yet powerful e-learning authoring tool for creating training courses in HTML5 after ActivePresenter. Despite the fact that it is only a PowerPoint Add-in, it is capable of creating any kind of courses with ready to use templates, characters, quizzes and assessments. iSpring Suite is a great option to go if you are looking for an all-in-one authoring tools with built-in character library and course templates.
iSpring Suite license price starts at $770 lifetime. This package does not include Content Library, iSpring Cloud, Rapid response support and regular upgrades. If you want to buy all these services, the price is $970 per year. iSpring Suite is available to try in 14 days as trial.
- As easy to use as PowerPoint.
- Create responsive training courses in HTML5 with annotations and interactions.
- 14 types of quizzes for tracking learners progress.
- Support SCORM, xAPI.
- 14 ready-made elearning templates.
- Multi-track timeline for audio and video.
- Handy features for managing course structure and extra resources.
Camtasia 2018 is a professional training software for creating courses in video formats. It has been industry standard for years in video training. Camtasia 2018 comes in with the new flexible library, attractive theming, 60 fps editing and production plus dozen of free assets and many small enhancements. If you only need to create training courses, how-to tutorials in video formats, Camtasia 2018 is no doubt the best option to go.
Camtasia 2018 is not a free program. It is available to try within 30 days only. During this period, all of your outputs will be watermarked. To remove the watermark, you’ll need to purchase a license it $249/ lifetime.
- Record video from the screen in full HD quality.
- Edit video with basic and advanced tools.
- Add effects, transitions and color correction to video easily.
- Export videos into various formats, support 4K editing.
- Share your projects on TechSmith’s server with a register account.
You can train your employees in many different ways. It’s up to you to decide what type of training content you want to make. Using a professional training software can save you tons of valuable time. If you are interested in any of the above mentioned programs and need our assistant, don’t hesitate to contact us any time. Remember to follow us to receive more valuable post notifications in the future.