This video tutorial shows you how to apply dissolve transition effect, as well as fade in/out transition in Filmora 9, an easy to use video editing software for novices and casual user.
- Bring your footage into the timeline.
- Go to Transition tab on top of the Windows.
- Select Basic-> Find Dissolve transition.
- Drag and drop the transition between the clips.
- Adjust the duration by dragging at the edge of the effect, or double click on the transition.
If you want to learn more about Filmora video editor, check out this review on our site.