Creating high quality software demonstration videos is an important part of your marketing campaign. With ActivePresenter 7, you can create compelling video demonstration for your software in no time. Watch my recent tutorial on my YouTube channel to learn how easy you can do that in ActivePresenter 7, an all-in-one elearning authoring tool for making online training videos.
- Prepare a script.
- Open ActivePresenter, click Record Video at Start Page.
- Select a recording option at the floating toolbar.
- Choose webcam, and audio recording if you want.
- Hit the record button.
- Edit your recording: add text, trim unwanted parts.
- Export your project into video formats, or HTML5.
If you want to learn more about AcitvePresenter, check out below playlist, where I put all my tutorials about ActivePresenter in one category.
If you have any question about this program, don’t hesitate to contact me any time.