Professional screen recorders to buy for Windows. The best professional screen recorder to buy for creating screencast on your Windows computer.
Professional Screen Recorder is a concept that is related to a software that allows users to record their computer’s screen activities, take screen shots during recording procedure to create a video with or without audio. For simple usage, a free screen recorder is more than enough to record video and audio. However, many users may consider to purchase a professional (paid) screen recorder for more advanced functions such as: longer recording time, more editing video features or simply to remove the watermark on the recording.
In this topic, I am going to recommend the best professional screen recorders you should buy to save your time searching on the internet. If you can’t afford to purchase a license, try free screen recorders no watermark here!
Professional screen recorders To Buy For Windows
Of all the professional screen recorders I’ve reviewed, here are 5 best professional screen recorders to buy in 2017. They are much more than just a simple recording program.
ActivePresenter is not only a professional screen recorder but also an all-in-one tool. It includes a free screen recorder, a video editor as well as elearning authoring tools. ActivePresenter can work on Windows 7, 8x, 10 and macOS X. It allows you to record computer screen at crystal clear Full HD quality plus feature rich video editing tools. It is easy to use, free to download and possible to export files into AVI, MP4, MKV or WebM without Watermark. While its free version has full features of a professional screen recorder, its paid version will cost around $149 per license. It is not cheap, but valuable.
Snagit is another professional, cost effective screen recorder. Snagit is simple, powerful software with a feature rich built-in video editor you can use. It can work on both Windows and macOS. You can create images and videos to clearly get your point across. Spend less time trying to explain things and more time on the work that matters. The cost to buy Snagit is around $49.95. You’ll get all the features we listed below:
Image capture. Make sure to capture exactly what you need. Click and drag anywhere on your screen to select a region with pixel perfect accuracy.
Video capture. Sometimes it’s easier to talk things through. Record, narrate, and trim quick videos of your screen for demos, feedback, reviews, and more.
Mobile capture. Capture beyond your desktop. Get TechSmith Fuse for your Android or iOS phone. Send photos and videos from your mobile device straight to the Snagit editor.
Panoramic capture: Capture wide, horizontal scrolls, infinitely scrolling webpages, and everything between. Take one, precise screenshot instead of stitching individual captures to gather.
Scrolling capture Take a full-page screenshot even if it’s not showing on the screen. Grab the horizontal, vertical, or entire scrolling area with just a click.
Background Auto-Fill and Magic Wand Tool. Move objects or remove the image background without affecting the original image quality. Perfect for fast image edits in documentation, website mockups, and more.
Annotate screen grabs. Add personality and professionalism to your screenshots with a variety of pre-made styles. Or you can create your own.
Resize images. Get your images to the correct size, right down to the pixel. Use the Resize option to enter new dimensions to scale the size of the image.
OBS Studio is a free, open source professional screen recorder you can trust. It is totally free to download and use. OBS allows you to record desktop’s monitor, capture images, add videos to the existing scenes and put these video live on streaming platform like YouTube or Twitch. From our experience, OBS Studio is best for recording games and live streaming. It will not leave a watermark or time limit on the recordings.
- Streaming and recording in high definition, with no restrictions on the number or length of your creations. You can stream live to Twitch or YouTubs gaming, save projects and come back to them later, or encode your footage in FLV format and save it locally.
- Can record directly from your graphics card, it’s able to capture games running in full-screen mode (many other screen recorders can only record if the game is windowed).
- Customizable hotkeys to control the recording.
- Make full use of multi-core CPUs for improved performance, and can record at 60FPS (or even higher).
- Best and most powerful screen recorder for gamers.
If you are looking for a professional, light weight and simple to use screen recorder, then you should try Flashback Express. It is really a perfect screen recorder for recording webcam video or footage of your desktop. Although, its free version is worth using, I still recommend you to purchase paid version at the cost $49 for personal and $99 for commercial.
- Record from your whole screen, a window, a selected area, or a webcam.
- Has simple editor for recorded videos such as crop, trim.
- Export videos to YouTube, an FTP server, or your PC.
- Automatically obscure passwords entered on screen.
- Highlight your mouse pointer.
- No limit on the length of your recordings.
- Choose to break long recordings up into chunks.
- No watermark in recorded videos.
Icecream Screen Recorder can record your entire computer screen or specific parts of the screen. With the software, you can shoot webinars, record video calls or conferences, gameplays, etc. via its intuitive and user-friendly interface. We do highly appreciate Icecream as a good free screen recorder for Windows like ActivePresenter. Although it has no editing tools but it’s recording capability is a great option for users.
- Records videos in MP4, MKV or WebM format
- Allows audio recording along with the video
- Offers webcam recording along with screen recording
- Allows on-screen drawing (or annotating) while capturing the screen
- Offers hotkey configuration to pause, record and stop the recording
- Allows saving screenshots to the clipboard or in JPG or PNG extension
- Offers Project History for quick access to previously captured pictures and videos
If you don’t use screen recorder very often, take a look at the best free screen recorder software here. If you need a professional screen recorder for your business, try one of the above mentioned tools. Remember to follow us to receive more valuable post notifications in the future.