Free screen recorder no watermark. Screen recorder no watermark, no time limit for Windows/ Mac. The best free Screen recorders for recording video without watermark on Windows/ Mac are right here in this article.
Anyone who often use free software will understand that watermark is one of the most annoying things no matter which kind of freeware you are using. It is the same story with free screen recorders. Using a free screen recorder your recorded video is often watermarked at the center of the video or somewhere at the corner. It can be a picture, a word, a sentence or just an URL to the publisher home page. To get rid of the watermark, you must accept either purchase a license or upgrade to premium user with a monthly or yearly subscription plan. Thankfully, we found some great free video recorders which has either no watermark or time limit for you after a certain amount of researching time.
In this topic, we’ll share with you 5 best free screen recorder without watermark or time limit for Windows or Mac. They are completely free and powerful enough for making professional screencasts, how-to tutorials. If you don’t have time to read the detail, try our best pick – ActivePresenter, an all-in-one screen recording software without watermark for Windows and Mac.
What if you don’t mind about watermarks? Try TechSmith Camtasia, a decent all-in-one program for making training videos and product demos in screencast industry now. It gives you the chance to test drive in 30 days. The price tag $249 is a little bit pricey but its features are just awsome. Give it a try now!
Okay! Let’s figure out what’s the best free screen recorder without watermark now.
Top 5 Best Free Screen Recorder No Watermark No Time Limit
1. ActivePresenter: No Watermark – No Time Limit – Windows & Mac
ActivePresenter is a powerful, free screen recorder that allows you to capture your desktop in full HD quality without leaving a watermark on your recorded videos. You are able to record screen on Windows 7, 8x, 10 and macOS X with ActivePresenter. There is no recording time limitation too. After finish recording, you can also edit recorded video in slide-based interface and finally, export it into various output files such as AVI, MP4, MKV or WebM.
This program is ideal for making screen-casts, training videos, how-to tutorials, product demos, software simulations or e-learning courses. If you want to discover more about it, read our full review of ActivePresenter here!
- Simple, intuitive interface.
- Record video in full screen or customized region, a locked application with internal, external audio device or system sound.
- Record webcam.
- Record cursor path, customizing hotkeys, adding annotations: shapes, lines, callouts, arrow, text, highlight or spotlight effect.
- Capture screenshot and add annotations to image.
- No watermark, no time limit.
- Advanced video editing tools: Text-to-speech, blur moving object, cut, trim, join, merge clips or audio adjustment, Chroma key.
- Exporting video into AVI, MP4, WebM, MKV, PDF, Excel, Word or HTML5 content.
- Export project into HTML5 will be watermarked.
Closest competitor: Camtasia Studio 9
Camtasia Studio 9 is a professional screencast software which includes a high quality screen recorder and a great video editor. It offers 30 days free-trial and $199 per license for both Windows & Mac version.
2. VSDC Free Screen Recorder – No Watermark – No Time Limit – Windows
The 2nd free screen recorder that will not leave a watermark on your recorded video is VSDC Free screen recorder. This free screen recorder is included in VSDC free video editor. It is simple to use with intuitive interface. You can grab your desktop videos and audios in high quality without having to worry about watermark issue. It is similar to ActivePresenter in some ways. While recording you can activate drawing tool to add annotations, shapes, highlight, text and so on. Although VSDC free screen recorder does not provide video editing tools like ActivePresenter, but you can use their free video editor to edit the video easily.
- Simple interface with settings appear at the beginning.
- Possible to record full screen, choose 2nd, 3rd or 4th screen to record.
- Customize recording area is possible.
- Setting desired output format for video in PCM or MPEG4 max. 30fps.
- Choose to record audio from microphone or without audio.
- Choose screen resolution.
- Record mouse cursor, highlight, overlay..etc.
- Enable drawing tools after start recording with: Shapes and annotations.
- Create mouse position and key press tracking maps
- End results are at high quality.
- Lack of necessary video editing tools.
- Can’t take screen shots.
- Can’t record Webcam.
- Not possible to upload video directly.
Or Download VSDC free screen recorder from the below links
Closest competitor: Mirillis Action Screen Recorder
Action Screen recorder is also a 30 days trial software. It is A simple to use, high quality screen recorder for recording desktop’s screen, game-play and taking screenshot quickly. Its price is $29.95/ license.
3. Icecream Free Screen Recorder – No Watermark – 10 Minutes Limit
Icecream free screen recorder is a free screen recorder without watermark I often use to take screen shot or capturing short videos when writing reviews of a product. It is as simple to use as ActivePresenter and VSDC with intuitive interface, easy to navigate capturing tools and pre-recording setting. Taking screenshot and recording video in full screen or specific region work well with Icecream. You can record your webcam in Icecream too. It is similar to VSDC free screen recorder with real-time drawing tools. However, the major drawbacks of Icecream are the lack of video editing features and the video length limitation.
- Easy to install and simplified user interface.
- Easy to use user interface.
- Record videos and audios and around mouse area.
- Save videos to MP4, WebM, MOV, MP4.
- Take Screen Shots and draw outline on the screen during recording.
- Recording time is limited to 10 minutes only.
- There are no video editing tools.
Closest competitor: Snagit 2018
Snagit 2018 is the best screen capture software with built-in, professional video editor. It offers 30 days free trial and purchase price at $49.95 per license. If you want a more professional software than Icecream, try Snagit 2018!
4. Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder – No Watermark – No Time Limit – Web-based Tool
Apowersoft free screen recorder is one of the best free web-based free screen recorder no watermark at present time. It has intuitive user interface that you can use easily online with only some click at their website. Apowersoft’s recorded video will not have a watermark and you have many other options to simply edit the video, convert it to various formats or upload it directly to YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive or Dropbox. Although we don’t appreciate its’ editing tools, but this is our first recommendation for users to choose free online screen recorder.
- Easy to use interface.
- No Java script requirements.
- Record full screen or specific region with easy-adjust frame.
- Record video from webcam.
- Set up hotkey, video quality, audio codec.
- Convert recorded video to MP4, WMV, AVI, FLV, MPEG, VOB, ASF and GIF
- Built-in drawing tool for annotations on screen.
- Upload recorded video directly to YouTube, Vimeo, Google drive, dropbox.
- Built-in basic video editing tools.
- No watermark, no time limit.
- Video editing tools are too simple.
Some screenshots of Apowersoft online free screen recorder.
Similar software: AceThinker free online screen recorder
It’s amazing that both Apowersoft & AceThinker have the same either features or capabilities. AceThinker is completely free online screen recorder for Windows, Mac and iOS.
5. Screencast O Matic Free Online Screen Recorder – No Watermark – 15 Minutes Limit
The last tool I would like to recommend to you is Screencas O Matic free online screen recorder. It will not leave a watermark on recorded video as said. However, you have only 15 minutes to record in this free version. Using Screencast O Matic is almost the same with Apowersoft. Some special features are: record desktop screen, webcam and both option, upload recorded video directly to YouTube or Cloud.
- Easy to use.
- Record video & audio narration.
- Record Webcam or both Screen and webcam.
- Save file to MP4, AVI, FLV
- Upload directly to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Recording time is limited to 15 minutes only.
- No video editing tools.
If you take a look at the above mentioned software, it is easy to see that ActivePresenter and VSDC are more suitable for recording long screencast video. Icecream is suitable for taking screenshot and recording short videos. Apowersoft and Screencast O Matic are the best tools for recording video when you don’t want to download and install the app.
By using the above mentioned free screen recorders, you will never have to worry about watermark issue. Have you tried any of them? Let’s us know your opinion in the comment box. Thanks very much for being here. I hope you can find suitable tools for your work. Remember to follow us to receive more valuable post notifications in the future.
2018 Update: As in 2018, we’ve reviewed many more powerful programs in video recording, this is our new article. Visit it now: Top 10 Screen Recording Software 2018.