FastStone Capture review, pros, cons and where to download. This is a great screen capture software for Windows.
FastStone Capture is yet a powerful and lightweight screen capture software you can use for making tutorials, training documents or operation manuals. Despite the fact that the software lacks important video editing features and can’t be used for free, we still highly recommend you give it a try. The program comes with lots of annotations tools for polishing your screenshots and recordings that you can’t find in any other free screen capture software in the market now.
FastStone Capture allows you to evaluate the program within 30 days as trial without any limitation. This means you can either capture image or record video without watermark or time limit. After trial period, you can purchase the program at $19.95 only.
- Safe, easy-to-use and lightweight program.
- Capture screenshot in full screen or a part.
- Capture scrolling page.
- Edit, resize, join and annotate image with lots of useful tools.
- Record video in various options.
- Small video size.
- No watemark, no time limit within 30 days.
- Lack of necessary video editing tools for making professional tutorials.
- Can record video in WMW format only.
- No free version.
- Work on Windows only.
- Limited technical support and video tutorial from Publisher.
Here are some screenshots about this program.
If you would like to try this software, visit its homepage and download it here!
FastStone Capture is a safe screen capture software that we tested carefully. It’s worth to try despite the said pros. However, if you want to find an alternative of FastStone Capture, Snagit 2018 or ActivePresenter can be good options to go.
Elearning Supporter is one of the best places to read honest review about screen recording software, video editor and elearning authoring tools. Don’t forget to follow us to receive more valuable post notifications in the future.