Top 3 best training software for new employee training, mechanical parts training, working procedure and many things more.
Training activities happen every where during your life time. When you are students, you learn what your lecturers teach you. And when you go to work, your manager is the one who gives you the first lessons about the company, about the products etc. That’s what training stands for. We all know how important training is in the development of a business. If a sales staff is not regularly trained on the product, they will be more likely to make mistakes while introducing the product to their customers. If a new customer is not trained on how to use the product (such as complex industrial machinery), they will be very likely to use the wrong method to cause the product to fail. These are just a few examples of the importance of training in a company.
In today post, I will share with you my reviews of 2 best training software to help you improve your training efficiency in your company. Although, these are not the most expensive platforms we’ve reviewed, they give you all necessary tools for creating professional online training courses to teach your new employees, your customers Or anything related to training. Here are some of the most important features of a good training software:
- Easy to use.
- Ability to create training content quickly.
- Possible to add multimedia content such as images or videos into the course.
- Compatible to any device.
- Quizzes and assessments maker.
- Powerful tracking and reporting tools.
- Support by modern learning management systems (LMS).
- Technical support and online tutorials availability.
In consideration of the above mentioned features, here are 2 best training software from our point of view.
Best training software for small and medium business
ActivePresenter is an all-in-one training software for creating your training content whether you are a professional training companies or just a small size enterprise is trying to make your own training content. ActivePresenter has all necessary tools for training content creation in both cases. It’s free to download for Windows and Mac users. To understand more about this program, we highly suggest you read our detail review of ActivePresenter in this post!
ActivePresenter lets you create your training content in its slide-based editor where you can work as easy as Microsoft PowerPoint plus dozen of advanced features for e-learning. The program is divided into three main parts: Screencasting, Video Editing and E-learning Authoring. Here is the screenshot of ActivePresenter.
- ActivePresenter Free Edition can be used for non-commercial purposes with some limitation on the output.
- ActivePresenter Standard Edition ($199 per license) is suitable for creating training videos and marketing videos or software simulations.
- ActivePresenter Professional Edition ($399 per license) is a completed package for e-learning content creators.
Powerful software for creating training videos professionally.
TechSmith Camtasia has been known as industry standard for screencasting and making training and marketing videos, trusted by millions of users all over the world. Compare to ActivePresenter, it lacks of the ability to create a completed and fully responsive e-learning project such as it can’t export the whole project into HTML5 and share to an LMS. However, if you just want to create a training course in video files, then Camtasia is all you need. Read of review of Camtasia 2018 here!
- Record your screen: Record anything — your whole screen or just a window. Or, add video, images, audio, and PowerPoint presentations that you already have.
- Make edits A simple timeline makes editing video easy. Combine or split clips, trim, and speed up or slow down footage. Then, instantly preview inside the video editor.
- Add effects Give videos polish with professional video editor effects. Add highlights, animation, titles, transitions and more. Simply drag and drop the effects onto the timeline.
Camtasia 2018 is free to try within 30 days as trial. After this period, you’ll need to purchase a license to continue using the product. License price of Camtasia is $249 perpetual license. Try Camtasia 2018 here!
Training plays an important role in the success of your company. Whether to you want to hire a training solution company to produce training content or to do it yourself, you should understand what the a good training software can do. If you like our post, don’t forget o comment and share. Subscribe to our mailing list so that you don’t miss any important news in the future.