So, Movavi Screen Capture Studio is updated to version 10 now. This powerful video editing suite has been around for some years. It’s good to see the new updates in this edition. Here is everything you need to know about this edition:
Our Review of Movavi Screen Capture Studio 9 (old version).
Recap from Movavi’s release information:
- Brand new design
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Screen capture
- Scheduler Mode. Create your own schedule of recordings and capture your screen even if you are away
- Improved recording frame. Now you can change the capture area by moving the special markers
- See the recording frame in Full-Screen mode. You’ll always know if recording is in progress
- Ability to turn the blinking of the recording frame off will make recording more convenient
- Video editing
- Portable Projects. Save your video on a flash memory card and continue working on it on another device
- New Multi-Track Timeline. Add new tracks and re-order them any way you want
- Intros and Outros. Add animated intros and outros from the ready-to-use list or create your own custom templates
- Updated Montage Wizard. Save time and create videos automatically with the new sets of themes, titles, and effects
- Fast Track HD Acceleration. Edit oversized Full HD videos with no freezing
- New Guide Lines in Preview mode. Precisely positioning titles and effects is now easier
We will spend time testing all the new features of this version and publish our REVIEW at soonest time.
If you have tried it, don’t hesitate to share with us your experiences. We’d love to hear from you.