In this article, I will show you everything you need to know about Filmora Scrn, its pros and cons and where to download this program for free. Being mentioned that this is not a complete free screen recorder. Although you can access to all the features of the program, your output will be watermarked if you use its free version. To remove the watermark, you will have to purchase a license, which is $29.99 one time payment for 1 machine.
Filmora Scrn Overview
Filmora Scrn is a simple to use and powerful screen recorder, available on Windows and macOS, for recording your computer screen, your computer system sound, audio from microphone and your webcam simultaneously. Added to that, it includes some basic video editing tools to help you polish your recording before sharing it with your friends, or uploading to YouTube. Take a look at below tutorial video to learn how it works:
Filmora Scrn Key Features
- User-friendly interface.
- Possible to record full screen, a specific area, or a target window with audio and webcam at the same time.
- Record game-play up to 120fps.
- Add mouse cursor effect, mouse clicks to your recording.
- Possible to edit recorded video with basic video editing tools such as cut, crop video, scale video as well as adding annotations, text and overlays.
- Save and edit screen recording, webcam and audio in different tracks for further editing.
- Export project into different video formats.
Filmora Scrn Cons
- Mouse cursor effect is limited.
- No zoom in/out effect.
- Has basic video editing features only.
Filmora Scrn Pricing Plan
Filmora Scrn has two pricing options for you to consider: $19.99 1 year license, or $29.99 perpetual license. It’s an affordable screen recording software compare to other similar options on the market. Click here to view Filmora Scrn pricing plan.
The Bottom Line
Filmora Scrn is a good, simple to use and lightweight screen recording software for anyone who want to create software tutorial videos, gaming videos. It’s also very affordable compare to other expensive video suite out there. It’s worth the money you pay for. Click here to download Filmora Scrn free version.
If you want to find a free alternative to Filmora Scrn, ActivePresenter is no doubt a great option to go. Click here to read my review.
For those of you who want more advance video editing features, Filmora9 (which also has a built-in screen recorder) is a better choice than Filmora Scrn.
If you have any question, let’s me know at the comment section below.