In this article, I will share with you 3 feature-rich video editors that can run properly on your Windows 7 32bit PC/ laptop.
Although Windows 10 64bit is the most popular operating system right now, there are still many users using Win 7 32bit to edit video. Most video editing software currently only supports 64-bit Windows. However, there are still many free video editors that support 32bit windows. After spending many hours testing all available options on the internet, here are our best picks of the best free video editing software for Windows 7 32bit you can try now.
Top 3 Best Free Video Editors For Windows 7 32bit
1. VSDC Free Video Editor
VSDC is a feature-rich free video editing software for both Windows 32bit and 64bit. It has everything you need to make videos for your work, or your hobby. The program has countless advanced features that you can only see in expensive video editing suite on the market such as masking tool, chroma key, blur effects and stylish transitions, or video effects. To learn more about VSDC, read our detail review here!
Shotcut is a free and open source video editor for Windows, Mac and Linux. This means that you don’t have to worry about feature restriction, or output watermark when you use it. Like VSDC, Shotcut provides a wide range of editing tools for making professional movies easily without watermark. You will be surprised at what Shotcut bring to you in the editing package. It is not only included all basic editing tools but also unique, amazing features like Chroma key, blur effect, overlay and possibility to export videos to many output format at 60fps. Take a look at my full review about Shotcut here.
Lightworks is a professional video editor can work on your Windows computer . It has been used for creating many famous Hollywood films like The Wolf of Wall Street or The King’s Speech and so on. If you don’t mind its output video quality limitation (720p only), I highly suggest you try this program for editing video.
Best Video Editing Software For Windows 64 bit
If you decide to upgrade your system to Windows 7 64 bit, then you can take a look at Filmora video editing software. This is one of the most simple-to-use yet powerful video editor I’ve tried. Here is my review about this software.
- Modern & Easy to Use: Filmora’s delightfully intuitive design makes it easy for anyone to become a great video editor.
Filters and Overlays Transform your video with a variety of filters and graphic overlays.
Transitions Combine multiple videos and images seamlessly.
Advanced Editing Tools
- Picture in Picture (PIP) Layer multiple video clips using the Picture in Picture track.
- Audio Mixer Adjust the audio of each individual track on your timeline.
- Advanced Text Editing Edit the color, size, font, and even animation of your text and titles.
- Green Screen Change your background and create special effects using the Chroma Key (Green Screen) tool.
- Screen Recording Easily record the screen of your computer and webcam.\
- Split Screen Play two or more clips simultaneously.
- 3D Lut Choose from a selection of color grading presets inspired by popular movies.
- Video Stabilization Eliminate the effects of camera shake.
- Tilt Shift Draw focus to one part of a clip by strategically blurring the rest.
- Audio Separation Detach your audio from your video clip and edit it separately.
- Scene Detection Have Filmora scan your clips for scene changes to save yourself time.
- Audio Equalizer Fine-tune your music and audio tracks.
So you got the tool needed. Hopefully this article is helpful for you. Remember to follow us for more valuable post notifications in the future.