Here are main things you can do with Movavi Screen Capture Studio 9. It’s not just about recording screen monitor but editing video too.
Movavi Screen Capture Studio 9 is a bundle of Movavi screen recorder and its video editor. The program contains two popular Movavi’s products, lets you create product demos, how-to video quickly.
Want to learn more about Movavi Screen Capture Studio 9, read our detail review here.
Here are what you can do with Movavi Screen Capture Studio 9
- Adjust video and audio parameters and fix the recording area
- Capture any screen activity, including online video, webinars, Skype calls, and more.
- Edit your recordings by removing unwanted elements, adding subtitles and music, and more.
- Save your screencasts in any popular format, including MP4, AVI, MOV, MPEG, MKV, and FLV.
Improve your skills and help others learn effectively
- Record webinars, online tutorials, and other educational videos for viewing at any time
- Create video tutorials for friends and YouTube subscribers
- Enhance explanations with captions, arrows, and frames
- Comment as you go or add voiceover later
- Combine screen footage with webcam output
Save what you like and create memories
- Grab streaming content and internet radio, extract music from video
- Record video chats with friends and family
- Delete ads and other unwanted content
- Make reaction GIFs and funny clips from your recordings
Create high-quality content for your video blog
- Create engaging video blog posts
- Make speed painting videos and document digital art processes
- Easily edit recordings: cut out excess footage, improve quality, and more
- Upload your video to YouTube directly from the program
Download Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Windows
Download Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac
So you know what you can do with Movavi Screen Capture Studio 9 now. We will keep you updated with more tutorial about this program. Remember to follow us to receive more valuable post notifications in the future.
Leave a Reply