When it comes to creating online training courses, using an appropriate online training software is crucial. The right tool can help you save tons of time and effort. In this post, we’ll cover 2 best online training software which have powerful features and affordable license price.
Let’s jump right in the detail!
2 Best Online Training Software For Small Business
1. ActivePresenter – Free
When it comes to making online training courses, ActivePresenter is one of my favorite program. It has everything you need to create online training courses whether you want to export the courses into video formats for uploading to YouTube or HMTL5 for uploading on your own website, or LMS. Both options are available in this software. Below video will give you a quick look about ActivePresenter.
Our detail review of ActivePresenter is available here!
ActivePresenter Key features
- Advanced recording features: Full Motion Recording, Smart Capture
- Video editing: Cut, Crop, Join, Change Volume, Speed Up, Slow Down
- Multiple Audio/Video Layers
- Rich annotations: Shapes, Image, Zoom-n-Pan, Closed Caption, Cursor Path, Audio/Video Overlays
- Smart Annotation
- Themes & Templates
- Export to: MP4, WebM, MKV, AVI, WMV
- Export to: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Adobe PDF, HTML
- Commercial Use
- Advanced Audio/Video Effects: Fade In, Fade Out, Noise Reduction, Blur, Green Screen
- HTML5 Export
- Fully Responsive Design
- Interactions: Button, Mouse Click, Text Input, Drag & Drop, Keystroke
- Quiz: 9 Types of Questions
- Report & Tracking in LMS (SCORM, xAPI)
- Free for personal use.
- Standard Edition: $199 per lifetime.
- Professional Edition: $399 per lifetime.
2. Camtasia – $249
When it comes to e-learning, ActivePresenter is one of my favorite software. However, we don’t always need to create HTML5 courses, right? That’s what Camtasia comes in. The program is developed mainly for creating online training courses in video formats such as employee training, customer training or promotional marketing videos. This online training software of TechSmith is a great option to go for beginners. To learn more about Camtasia, read this review!
Being mentioned that Camtasia is only available to test drive within 30 days as trial. All the output will be watermarked. After 30 days, you’ll need to purchase a license at $249 to continue to use the product. This program is best for creating online training videos on both Windows and Mac.
- Intuitive and simple to use screen recorder and video editor.
- Customizable themes and reusable library.
- Edit video in 60 fps.
- Advanced video editing tools such as Chroma key, color grading tools.
- Advanced audio editing features.
- Rich annotation tools.
- Fast video rendering speed.
- Great technical support from trusted developers.
Which Software Should I Use?
For those of you who already know about these 2 powerful programs and can’t decide which software to buy, take a look at our head-to-head comparison between ActivePresenter and Camtasia.
If you have any question about these programs, don’t hesitate to ask. We’d love to hear from you. Don’t forget to follow us to keep you up-to-date with our future post!