Want to make your first YouTube tutorial video? It’s as easy as a piece of cake when you use the right tool. In this article, I will cover 3 tools/ software you can use to make YouTube tutorial videos on Windows/ Mac. Let’s dive into the detail now!
Top 3 YouTube Tutorial Videos Software For Windows/ Mac
1. ActivePresenter – Free for Windows/Mac
ActivePresenter is my favorite software to produce YouTube tutorial videos on my Windows 10 computer. It’s also available on macOS X as indicated on Atomi’s home page. ActivePresenter has everything you need to create highly instructional YouTube tutorial videos, especially how-to tutorial for software. The program includes a screen recorder, video editor and a bunch of smart annotation tools. All of the features are free for personal use. Here’s the list of free features in ActivePresenter:
- Advanced recording features: Full Motion Recording, Smart Capture
- Video editing: Cut, Crop, Join, Change Volume, Speed Up, Slow Down
- Multiple Audio/Video Layers
- Rich annotations: Shapes, Image, Zoom-n-Pan, Closed Caption, Cursor Path, Audio/Video Overlays
- Smart Annotation
- Themes & Templates
- Export to: MP4, WebM, MKV, AVI, WMV
If you want to learn more about this program, take a look at our in-depth review of ActivePresenter here. To download ActivePresenter, click here to be redirected to Atomi’s home page. Check your system compatibility and download needed version.
2. TechSmith Camtasia – 30 days trial for Windows/Mac
As shown in the tutorial video at the top of this article, making YouTube tutorial videos with Camtasia is easy and fun. However, this powerful program is not free to use like ActivePresenter. TechSmith Camtasia offers 30 days trial only. After this period, you’ll need to consider to buy a license to continue using the software. It is $249 for lifetime. The package includes:
- Full HD screen recorder to capture video and audio from your desktop.
- Import images, audio files and video files up to 4K resolution.
- Multi-track timeline editor.
- Annotation tools: Arrows, callouts, shapes and more.
- Visual effects: adjust colors, add crop shadow, change clip speed and so on.
- Audio effects: Add audio effects to recordings, music, or narration to enhance your video.
Learn more about TechSmith Camtasia, click here to read our review. To try Camtasia, click here to download Camtasia to your machine. – 30 days trial only!
3. Movavi Screen Capture Studio
Last but not least, is a 2-in-1 screen recording tool of MOVAVI, called Movavi Screen Capture Studio. If you need a simple program to record video on the screen and edit your recordings with tons of effects and annotations, Movavi Screen Capture Studio is the right choice for you. Movavi Screen Capture Studio has all tools you need to record streaming audio and video, live video chats, webinars, movies and TV series as well as Skype call and so on. It includes a simple to use video editor that lets you remove unwanted footage, add background music, captions, callouts and apply color filters easily too. To learn more about Movavi Screen Capture Studio, read our review here!
New users can download and try Movavi Screen Capture Studio within 14 days as trial. After this period, you’ll need to purchase a license to continue using the product. It’s set at $59.95. This is a lifetime license for 1 PC.
Download Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Windows
Download Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac
Choosing the right software to create YouTube tutorial videos can help you save tons of time and effort. We hope our suggestions are useful for you. If you have any question about these programs, don’t hesitate to contact us any time. We’d love to hear from you. Don’t forget to follow us to keep you up-to-date with our latest news.
Leave a Reply