Top 2 professional screen recording software free and paid – Use these powerful programs to capture video on the screen with your webcam and narration to create your next screencast videos.
Screen recording software lets you record video in full screen, a fixed area with webcam, narration on the screen and edit your recording simultaneously whether you are on Windows or Mac. It’s a little bit tricky to judge which screen recording software is good enough for professional work. That’s what I come in today – Top 2 professional screen recording software that work!
Top 2 Professional Screen Recording Software Free & Paid
1. ActivePresenter – Professional Screen Recording Software FREE
Among more than 30 free and paid screen recording software I’ve reviewed, I am 100% confident to say that ActivePresenter is the only professional screen recording software that you can use completely for free. It has unique features for professional work such as high quality video recording tools, advanced video & audio editor plus dozen of smart annotation tools for creating instructional screencast videos. ActivePresenter allows the user to use all its features completely free, no watermark, no time limit. In addition, users are often supported enthusiastically from experienced developers no matter you are free or paid users. To learn more about this software, take a look at our in-depth review of ActivePresenter here!
- Advanced recording features: Full Motion Recording, Smart Capture
- Video editing: Cut, Crop, Join, Change Volume, Speed Up, Slow Down
- Multiple Audio/Video Layers
- Rich annotations: Shapes, Image, Zoom-n-Pan, Closed Caption, Cursor Path, Audio/Video Overlays
- Smart Annotation
- Themes & Templates
- Export video to: MP4, WebM, MKV, AVI, WMV without WATERMARK.
- Share video directly to YouTube.
- System compatibility: Windows 64 bit and macOS.
Watch this introduction video to see how ActivePresenter works:
2. TechSmith Camtasia – Professional Screen Recording Software That Worth Your Money!
TechSmith Camtasia has been the industry standard screen recording software for years. It’s one of the most professional screen recording software I’ve review. For those who often create screencast videos, Camtasia can help you create better quality screencast videos faster. With the new Camtasia 2018, this program had been upgraded to a new level now. Here’s the recap:
- Camtasia 2018 provides a New Library where you can easily organize reusable video assets such as add a new video folder, a sub folder or grouping reusable object for future use or share with partners in a Zip file. In this library, you can also create your own library or make use of Camtasia 2018 default library with dozen of free images, intro videos, low-third animation to speed up the process.
- If you want more Video assets, TechSmith provides a brand-new collection of free video assets including customizable intros, outros, lower thirds, and more. Instantly access them from the library. Being mentioned that you’ll need to register an account to start downloading these video assets to your computer. And the downloaded files can be used for Camtasia only. Not all the assets are free. There are some assets that need your subscription to be able to download too.
- You can import, edit, and produce your videos that were recorded at 60 frames per second (fps) for a smooth, polished result. In its previous version, Camtasia Studio 9, you can only edit video at 30 fps. Now it is possible in 60 fps.
Watch this introduction video to learn more about Camtasia 2018:
Editor’s notice: TechSmith Camtasia 2018 is available for 30 days trial only. After this period, you’ll need to consider to purchase a license i.e $249 per lifetime. This price is the same for Windows or Mac users. Click here to download Camtasia 30 days trial version!
Selecting the right professional screen recording software can make your life easier. If you have any question about these above mentioned programs, don’t hesitate to contact us any time. Don’t forget to follow us to keep you up-to-date with our latest news.