Check out these powerful free screen recorders for Windows 10 64 bit in this article. The best software comes with lots of amazing features you can’t find anywhere.
Windows 10 has become more and more popular in the world now. More and more users choosing to upgrade their operating system from Windows 7 to Windows 10, especially when Microsoft offered a free time to upgrade. In early 2018, we wrote an article about top 10 screen recording software for Windows & Mac which didn’t cover specific program for Windows 10 64 bit. That’s what we come in today.
Powerful Screen Recorders (Free and Paid) For Windows 10 64 Bit
1. ActivePresenter 7 – Best free screen recorder for Windows 10 64 bit
If you are a familiar reader on my blog, you’ll easily recognize that ActivePresenter is one of my favorite screen recorders. It appears in most of my article about free screen recorder, free video editor and free elearning authoring tool. There are some reasons for that. In 2018, ActivePresenter has been updated to version 7 with a bold decision to give up support on Windows 32 bit and concentrate on Windows 64 bit only. The fact that they proved to be true. ActivePresenter 7 works extremely smoothly on 64 bit Windows. Take a look at its new features here!
- Recording video in full screen or customized area, take screenshot quickly.
- Record webcam, audio and system sound.
- Record cursor path and customize hotkeys.
- Record a locked application.
- Video quality: Full HD (1920 x 1080), 32 bit rate, max 30 fps.
- Edit video: cut, trim, crop, merge, split video, chroma key, text-to-speech, embedded code.
- Add annotations: shapes, callouts, arrows, lines, gesture.
- Export video: AVI, MP4, MKV, WebM, HTML5, PDF and so on.
- Making how-to video, software simulations or product demos.
- Creating responsive elearning courses.
- Authoring elearning content.
- Making YouTube videos.
Pricing & download links
- ActivePresenter free version can be used for non commercial.
- ActivePresenter standard version price is $149/ license/ lifetime.
- ActivePresenter Professional version price is $299/ license/ lifetime.
- Download ActivePresenter Free Here!
2. OBS Studio – Windows 10 64 bit best open source screen recorder
OBS Studio is a completely free and open source screen recording software for capturing games from desktop and broadcasting live on YouTube or Twitch. Although, you will need sometime to learn how to use OBS at the first time because its features pack seems too much for simple games capture. You’ll need to dig deeply into the setting function before getting started. After that, you will find this software an amazing free program like we did. Read our full review about OBS Studio here.
- Record full screen, multiple screen opts.
- Record audio from external devices, system sound.
- Record webcam.
- Add and adjust text, images into recording.
- Customize video quality and resolution.
- Various output formats: MP4, MOV, MKV, FLV, ts, m3u8
- Record games in Windows mode and full screen.
- Support multiple languages
- Possible to customize hotkeys.
- No watermark, no time limit.
- Support many live streaming platforms: YouTube/ YouTube Gaming, Facebook, Dailymotion, Mixer..and so on.
- Creating how-to video for uploading to YouTube.
- Recording and broadcasting live game on YouTube or Twitch.
Where to download? Access this download page and try it yourself.
3. Apowersoft – Best free online screen recorder for Windows 10
Have you ever thought about using a no download screen recorder to create how-to videos? This is exactly the program you want when you don’t want to download and install a stand alone recording software on your Pcs or Mac. Apowersoft free online screen recorder has been known as the best free online screen recording software for Windows, Mac and iOS for years with very high ratings from users. Check out our reviews here.
- Easy to use interface.
- No Java script requirements.
- Record full screen or specific region with easy-adjust frame.
- Record video from webcam.
- Set up hotkey, video quality, audio codec.
- Convert recorded video to MP4, WMV, AVI, FLV, MPEG, VOB, ASF and GIF
- Built-in drawing tool for annotations on screen.
- Upload recorded video directly to YouTube, Vimeo, Google drive, dropbox.
- Built-in basic video editing tools.
- No watermark, no time limit.
- Making tutorial video from screencasting.
- Taking screenshot on Windows 10.
- Recording video and webcam to share with partners.
How to use it? Go to this page and start recording video now!
Windows 10 64 bit is no doubt will become more and more popular since Microsoft use all of their effort to attract more users. It can become the only operating system you can use in near future. Keep up your great work with the above mentioned screen recording software for Windows 10 64 bit and share with us your experience in using them. We would love to hear from you. Don’t forget to follow us to receive more valuable post notifications in the future.
Leave a Reply