So you want to buy a professional video editing software with your limited budget, less than $100, you’re at the right place. We’ve listed out top 4 professional video editing software you can buy now with the price range from $20 – $100.
Many people mistakenly believe that professional video editing software has to be extremely expensive. They did not know that for only less than $100, they are able to buy not only professional video editing software but also full of features to edit videos for many purposes.
In this article, I’ve compiled a list of 4 best professional video editing software that cost less than $100. These programs can meet all your needs in making films, promotion videos, music video clips or whatever.
4 Best Video Editing Software Under $100
1. Filmora9 Video Editor – $69.99 >>Buy Now
Filmora9 is a simple to use, and powerful video editor for beginners. It offers a wide array of video and audio editing tools, plus load of preset templates such as title, lower third, end credit as well as a bunch of transition effect and overlays you can use in your video project.
Filmora9 is available for both Windows and macOS. It has a free version (with watermark) for new users with access to all the features of the program. Pricing plan of Filmora 9 is very flexible. The most popular plan is its lifetime license which cost $69.99 which will help you remove the watermark on your video output. Take a look at below tutorial to learn more about Filmora9:
- Modern & Easy to Use: Filmora’s delightfully intuitive design makes it easy for anyone to become a great video editor.
Filters and Overlays Transform your video with a variety of filters and graphic overlays.
Text and Titles Communicate using a huge selection of titles, openers, and lower thirds.
Transitions Combine multiple videos and images seamlessly.
Music Choose the perfect royalty free song from a library of music made by real.
4K Editing Support Edit and export videos at resolutions of up to 4K.
GIF Support Import, edit, and export .GIF files.
Noise Removal Remove unwanted background noise easily.
Reverse Flip your clips and play them backwards.
Social Import Import photos and clips directly from Facebook or other social media platforms.
Precision Speed Control Make your clips up to 100 times faster or slower. Perfect for time lapses.
Frame by Frame Preview Jump through your audio and video tracks one frame at a time for precise editing.
Color Tuning Adjust the white balance and dynamic range of your clips.
Pan and Zoom Add panning and zooming movements to still footage.
1:1 & Portrait Support Edit videos with aspect ratios of 1:1 (square) or 9:16 (portrait) with no black frame.
More Music & Text Layers Add up to 5 text tracks and 10 music tracks to your timeline.
Camera Shake Choose from a variety of camera shake effects and apply them easily.
2. AVS video editor – $39/ 1 year license>>Buy Now
AVS video editor is a simple to use with all tools you need to edit video such as: Trim, cut, split, merge, rotate and mix videos with AVS Video Editor. Select between 300 innovative video effects and transitions. Insert menus, audio, text comments and subtitles. Stabilize video camera shaky recordings.
AVS Video Editor supports all key video formats. Edit & save video files in AVI, VOB, MP4, DVD, WMV, 3GP, MOV, MKV, using popular codecs H.264, MPEG-4, H.263 etc. Process video with different frame sizes: HD, Full HD, 2K Quad HD and 4K Ultra HD
- Process Various Video Formats AVS Video Editor supports all key video formats. Edit & save video files in AVI, VOB, MP4, DVD, WMV, 3GP, MOV, MKV, using popular codecs H.264, MPEG-4, H.263 etc. Process video with different frame sizes: HD, Full HD, 2K Quad HD, 4K Ultra HD and DCI 4K. See a full list of supported video formats
- Edit Your Video with Fantasy: Trim, cut, split, merge, rotate and mix videos with AVS Video Editor. Select between 300 innovative video effects and transitions. Insert menus, audio, text comments and subtitles. Stabilize video camera shaky recordings.
- Speed Up HD-Videos Editing Edit AVI HD, WMV HD, TOD, AVCHD, MOD, MTS/M2TS, etc. with AVS Video Editor. Due to the integrated video cache technology, HD-video editing becomes faster.
- Record Your Video Transfer video from DV/HDV cameras, webcams or VHS cameras and save video on hard drive or burn DVD discs. Record media files from your PC screen and create video guides, training videos or demos.
- Make Stunning Slideshows Capture memorable events and turn them into amazing slideshows. Import images, add your voice or favourite audio tracks, captions and impressive video effects and transitions.
- Create Blu-ray Videos Open and edit your Blu-ray videos with AVS Video Editor. Apply effects and add specially designed menus. Add audio, video and images to your videos. Choose between numerous themes and stylish menu templates.
- Share Your Video Tell your story in different ways. Save the newly-made video in the desired format on your computer, burn a DVD/Blu-ray disc, adjust video for your iOS and Android devices or publish your creative work in social networks.
- Multilingual Support AVS Video Editor interface is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Danish and Russian.
3. Movavi Video editor – $39.95 >>Buy Now
Movavi video editor is a professional software that can help you transform a raw clip, footage into polished, high quality videos. It is an excellent software with great price – starting at $39,95.
If you are looking for a simple to use, easy to learn video editing software with powerful features and tons of effects, try Movavi Video editor.
- Built-in media Use video clips, backgrounds, music, and sound from Video Editor library.
- Video stabilization Remove motion distortion without affecting overall video quality.
- Picture in picture Combine multiple videos on one screen.
- Audio editing tools Adjust audio frequency, normalize audio, remove noise, apply special effects.
- Webcam capture Record video from your web camera.
- Beat detection Automatically detect audio rhythm to sync with the tempo of your project.
- Audio recording Record your own voiceover via microphone, capture sound from musical instruments.
- Fast processing Edit and export videos without delay, thanks to support for Intel®hardware acceleration.
4. VSDC Pro Video Editor – $19.99/ year
VSDC Pro is another great video editor under $100 you can try if you’re using Windows operating system. With VSDC Pro, you will get advanced settings, multiple chroma key as well as hardware acceleration. VSDC Pro pricing plan is $19.99 per year only. But, if you don’t want to buy VSDC Pro, you are still able to edit your video with VSDC free video editor. This free version allows you to edit video files and create videos of all types. It supports the most popular video/audio formats and codecs, including DVD, HD and GoPro videos. Preconfigured profiles make the creation of videos for various multimedia and mobile devices a snap. Take a look at below tutorial for beginners to learn more about VSDC:
Non-linear video editor
Our editor is a non-linear tool. This means that unlike in most other editors, where scenes come one after another in a linear sequence and certain order, our software allows objects to be placed in any position on the timeline and have any size. Besides, various parameters, shape and position of objects can change arbitrarily over time.
Visual and audio effects
You can apply various visual and audio effects to your videos to achieve the necessary result. Since the number of available visual effect is very high, they are split into five categories for ease of navigation: color correction, object transformation, object filters, transition effects and special fx.
Blending modes and Instagram-like filters
One more way of changing the look of your video image according to your preferences is color blending. Using a wide array of adjustable parameters, you can attach a unique professional style to your video. Newbies or those, who would like to save time, can benefit from stylish Instagram-like filters applied in one click.
VSDC Free Video Editor allows for creating different shaped masks for hiding, blurring or highlighting certain elements in your video. You can use it to apply special effects inside or outside the masked area. One of the most common reasons for masking are to blur a face to protect the identity or remove unwanted marks.
The Motion tracking tool allows for registering and tracking movements of any objects in a video and then assigns the resulted trajectory to other elements – titles, captions, icons, images, masks, and more. With its help, placing a censorship mask on a moving object or making captions follow a selected element in a video becomes easy.
Easy export to social networks
To prepare a video for Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Vimeo without any problems, VSDC Free Video Editor offers you special export profiles which significantly reduce the stress of selecting a suitable format and meeting all the requirements.
Objects in a scene are positioned with subpixel accuracy, which makes for smooth animation, rotation, transformation and precise relative positioning.
Support of popular formats
Our software supports virtually all video, image and audio formats and codecs. That is why you won’t need any additional conversion tools to edit your files, as is often the case with other programs.
4K and HD export
VSDC is currently the only free video editor that allows you to export in a new H265/HEVC codec to maintain the highest quality at a minimum file size which is essential for those often processing 4K and HD files.
Creation of videos for specific multimedia devices
Thanks to a large set of preconfigured profiles, you can easily create videos for most popular multimedia devices, such as DVD players, iPod/iPhone/iPad, PSP, Galaxy, any smartphones and regular phones, Sony PlayStation, Xbox, Zune, Archos, iRiver, Creative Zen, Blackberry, MP4 players and many others.
Working with charts
You can create diagrams of different kinds, including 3D diagrams: Bar, Stacked Bar, Point, Bubble, Line, Scatter Line, Fast Line, Step Line, Spline, Area, Spline Area, Stacked Area, Stacked Spline Area, Range Bar, Gantt, Pie, Pie 3D, Torus 3D, Radar Point, Radar Line, Radar Area, Radar Spline, Radar Spline Area, Funnel, Pyramid, Pyramid 3D, High Low, Candle Stick. These objects can be based on dynamically changing data of different types. Besides, the appearance of diagrams is fully customizable (appearance of charts, coordinate axes, user-defined axes, legends, names of charts and axes, lines, labels and other elements), which will help you tailor them to your specific needs. Integrated color themes make it possible to quickly change the way your charts look.
Video library (to be included in the next program release)
The editor software lets you create your own library of multimedia files with brief or detailed descriptions. This will help you organize your video collection and simplify access to the necessary files.
Video stabilization tool
Footage taken from drones, action cameras or other devices on the go often needs improvement. VSDC Stabilization tool, as your virtual tripod, helps remove jitter or any other shaking effects, caused by camera movement and turn it into a much smoother video image.
VSDC Free Video Editor not only provides ready-made profiles for exporting to social networks, but also offers you to upload your video directly to YouTube right from the app without switching windows or tabs.
Built-in DVD burning tool
The editor comes with a DVD burning tool, allowing you to easily burn the results of your work to optical discs.
Video File Converter
The application is designed to quickly convert video files from one format to another. It has some basic features for editing videos: removing unneeded segments, splitting your video into parts, and merging several files into one.
Desktop video capture
The video editor features a desktop video capture utility that saves captured footage to a video file for subsequent processing in the editor.
Another feature of the our editor is the ability to capture video from various video tuners, webcams, IP сameras and save the captured footage on your computer in an arbitrary format for subsequent editing.
Editing video is not a difficult task, especially when you have a simple to use and professional programs like the above mentioned software. I hope you get what you need in this article. Don’t forget to follow us to receive more valuable post notifications in the future.
If you want to find a free video editor, take a look at this article.