There are many good free video editor no trial, no watermark you can use to make videos. As a software reviewer, I have chance to try different free and paid video editors during the past 3 years. Here is 5 best free video editor without watermark you can try as a beginner.
All in all, free video editor is good for those of you who are getting started with video editing work, or new YouTubers. Once you’ve learned for a few months, you’ll need to consider to purchase a paid video editor as they often include many advance video and audio editing features that you can’t get in a free software. Below is my recommended list of 5 free video editor no watermark for you to try.
Top 5 Free Video Editor For Beginners Without Watermark, No Trial
- VSDC Free Video Editor (For Windows) – This free video editor offers a wide array of advance video editing features, support 4K editing, lightweight, simple to use and impressive video rendering speed. It works fine on low end laptops too. If you’re getting started with making videos, VSDC is no doubt a great option to go.
- Davinci Resolve: – This free video editor is another great option to use. It has no watermark on the output too. Davinci Resolve’s color grading tool is very famous in the world. Many YouTubers are using Davinci Resolve to make videos for free. Compare to VSDC, Davinci Resolve is a little bit more difficult to use and the system requirement is higher than VSDC too. Davinci Resolve is available on Windows and macOS.
- Shotcut – This is a free and open source video editor for Windows, Mac and Linux. It has no watermark on the output, support 4K video. Editing videos in Shotcut is as simple as any other classic video editors on the market now. The only downside of Shotcut is its performance. Your computer maybe crashes during editing no matter what your computer specs is. By the way, it’s worth to try if you don’t want to spend your money on paid software.
- Hitfilm Express 13 – This free video editor no watermark is another great option for those of you who are looking a free alternative to Adobe Premiere Pro. It’s very similar to Premiere Pro, but completely free to use. Of course, the feature in this free version is not as many as Premiere Pro because it’s just a free version. All in all, if you have a high end computer, try Hitfilm Express 13.
- ActivePresenter – This all in one free video editor no watermark is my favorite one when it comes to making YouTube videos. I am currently using ActivePresenter to make software tutorials on my YouTube channel. It’s all I need as the program includes a great screen recorder, load of annotations, video and audio editing features. If you’re going to make YouTube videos, online training videos, ActivePresenter is no doubt an option for you. It’s available on both Windows and Mac too.
I hope you find good piece of useful information here. If you have any question about these programs, don’t hesitate to contact me any time.