Top 5 unlimited free screen recorders for Windows 10, 7, Windows 8 and Mac.
Unlimited free screen recorders are the software that have capability to record your computer screen for free as long as you want. It can be both an offline and web-based free screen recorder. It is not hard to find our a good one.
I have tried about 20 free screen recorders recently and picked out 5 best unlimited free screen recording software to list out in this post. They are completely free and powerful tools. Try them and let me know if they are good enough for you or not?
Related article: Best 5 free screen recorder without watermark.
5 best unlimited free screen recorders
1. ActivePresenter – Unlimited video length, no time limit, no feature restrictions
ActivePresenter is one of the best unlimited free screen recorders you should try at first. You can download and install it within few clicks and just about 5 minutes to get everything done. It is safe to download and install on Windows 7, 8x,10 and macOS X. >>Read more!
- Easy to use, clear user interface.
- Record video and audio full screen or customized area in full high definition video (full HD).
- Record desktop screen or locked application.
- Take screenshot during recording.
- Customized hotkeys.
- Edit recorded video and export into AVI, MP4, MKV, WebM.
- No video length limitation.
2. VSDC Free screen recorder
This is a free screen recorder that has similar features like ActivePresenter. It can work only in Windows, but there is no time limit on recording and the quality is really good. You can download and install it in just a few minutes.
- Record video and audio in full screen and choose various screen to record with cursor or overlays.
- Save video into AVI file type only.
- Full HD quality.
- No time limit on recording.
3. OBS Studio
OBS studio is one of the most popular free, open source software that you can use without video length restriction. It is not only powerful, professional in capturing your desktop but also a great free tool for live streaming. Regardless of the disadvantages in learning how to use OBS, it is still a good free screen recorder I recommend you to try.
- Record full desktop, multiple screen option.
- Record games and broadcast live.
- Capture image, slide, insert video, text to the studio
- Broadcast live on YouTube, Twitch or Facebook.
- Customize video quality.
- No time limit.
Ezvid claims to be the world’s easiest screen recorder, and they may be not too far away from the truth. Ezvid’s clarity is enhanced by the product’s speed: specifically designed to save users’ time, it will help you to produce and upload videos directly to YouTube in a matter of minutes. That is why the tool enjoys notoriety among games and movie fans who are interested in frequently making video clips in the quickest manner possible.
- Recording video and audio on screen and games as well as phone call.
- Edit, insert images, video to editing timeline.
- Add background music to recorded video.
- Cut, trim clip.
- Add text, watermark into the video.
- No video length restriction.
5. Apowersoft free online screen recorder
The above mentioned software are offline tools. You’ll need to download and install the package before using it. With Apowersoft free online screen recorder, you don’t need to download, just connect the internet and use it. It is one of the most interesting free, online recording software you can use without time limit. It also includes a free video editor for polishing recorded video before saving it to your computer or uploading it to sharing channels.
- Record video and audio in full or customized screen.
- Edit recorded video save to various format: cut, trim, add text, title, adjust brightness of the video.
- No watermark, no download is required.
All the above mentioned free screen recorders have been tested by our team carefully. Try them and let’s us know if you are happy with our suggestion or not. Remember to follow us to receive more valuable post notifications in the future.
Great list Jack, Vmaker is one such screen recording tool for Educators from the makers of Animaker.
Vmaker enables educators to record videos for free without any time limits. Not just that, Vmaker comes in with a host of other features that makes it one of the best screencasting tools for educators.
Check out Vmaker on https://www.vmaker.com/screen-casting-for-educators and https://www.vmaker.com
If you wish for to increase your experience just keep visiting this website and be updated with the hottest information posted here.|
Nice to see you here. Enjoy!
Some truly great content on this web site, appreciate it for contribution.