Video editing software for Windows 10 – Top free and paid video editors for Windows 10 PC. Create stunning videos with these powerful video editing suite on your Windows 10 PC to save your time and effort!
When it comes to video editing, a powerful program can help you save tons of time and money. One of the most important things you have to consider in choosing a video editing software is the compatibility of your system. In today’s article, we’re going to share with you top 3 good video editing software to use on your Windows 10 64 bit.
For Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit users, read this article!
Editor’s notice: This list consists of only free and low cost video editor for novices and casual users. If you need professional video editing programs, we’ve written another great article for you here!
Top 3 Good Video Editing Software For Windows 10 64 Bit
1. Filmora Video Editor – Easiest Video Editor For Windows 10 64 bit
Filmora video editor (formally Wondershare video editor) is one of the most simple to use video editors we’ve reviewed recently. The program is compatible with Windows 10, 64 bit and Mac. There are plethora of fantastic features that novices and casual users would love to use such as its built-in transition and filter packages to help you produce video content faster. Filmora video editor has all the basic tools such as cut, trim, crop clips, add text, titles and many thing more. The program also has video stabilization tool, chroma key, color grading and audio detach tools too. The output formats are bananas and it supports 4K rendering. From our point of view, Filmora is a great option you can try on Windows 10 before thinking of other expensive video editing suite. Lear more about Filmora from our in-depth review here!
- Simple to use.
- Lots of effects and filter.
- Good video rendering speed.
- Has advanced tools.
- Great support.
- Crowded user community.
- Affordable price ($59.95 per license).
- Free version has big watermark.
- Need to register an account to use.
- Simple to use but lack of advanced color grading and audio mixing tools.
2. Movavi Screen Capture Studio – Perfect video editing suite for Windows 10 64 bit
Movavi Screen Capture Studio is one of my favorite video editing suite for producing YouTube video because it includes a full HD screen recorder and many ready-to-use annotations and call-outs. Like Filmora, it’s compatible to Windows 10 64 bit. This package consists of Movavi Screen Recorder and Movavi Video Editor, two major programs that many YouTubers are using to produce how-to videos and promotional videos for their channel. We’ve written a careful review of this suite here for you to evaluate it.
- It’s an all-in-one suite for those of you who want to produce educational videos for YouTube.
- It’s simple to use for novices and casual users who don’t have much experience in video editing before.
- Tons of effects, transitions and templates.
- Has advanced editing tools such as video stabilization, color adjustment and audio tools.
- Good video rendering speed with various output formats.
- Affordable price ($59.99 per license)
- No free version. Only trial in 7 days with watermark on the output.
- Poor technical support from developer.
3. VSDC Free Video Editor – Powerful Video Editor For Windows 10 64 Bit
VSDC Free Video Editor is a completely free video editing suite for Windows users. It’s compatible to both Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. There is no watermark on the output as well as no feature limitation in this program. It’s as easy to use as Filmora or Movavi if you have prior video editing experience. But it’s a little struggling if you are novices. To start edit video with VSDC, you’ll need to spend some time watching tutorials on YouTube, I think. Here is my detail review of this amazing free program. Please read it first.
- Completely free, no watermark, no feature limitation.
- Simple to use and intuitive user interface.
- Plethora of effects, transitions and filters.
- Great video rendering speed with many output formats.
- Support 4K editing.
- Has advanced editing features like Time lapse, chroma key, video stabilization tool.
- Great price to go Pro – $19.99 per license only.
- Hard learning curve.
- Poor technical support from developer.
How To Choose A Video Editor For Windows 10 64 Bit?
So you have 3 suggestions in this article. To choose which program depends very much on your needs, your budget and your hardware specifications. Frankly speaking, I’ve tried many video editors during the past few years because of my review work. It’s hard to judge which one is best for someone as there are many scenarios that we don’t even know. Therefore, I will give you the most common check list (some simple questions you have to answer) when choosing a video editor from my perspective.
- Is it simple to use for you?
- Does the program offers the features you need?
- How many times it crashed during your trial period?
- What are the differences between free and paid version?
- Do they response to your question in time? How fast is it?
- Do they update the program frequently to add new features and fix the bugs?
By answering the above mentioned question, you’ll find the right video editing program for you. If you need help from us, don’t hesitate to contact us any time. Don’t forget to follow us to receive more valuable post notifications in the future.